The Nation's Health

Clear your kitchen cabinets of outdated food to prevent accidental sickness
Health tips

My brother gave me the mission to clean and clear up his kitchen cabinets today.And what was the results ??I found that almost 40% of the food he had in his cabinets were outdated - ready to be tossed away months ago.Even most of his herbs and spices were outdated!After I was done I decided to go back to my place and do the same, and I got the result of having 5% of outdated food. A number that should be zero.

Eating outdated food can cause serious illnesses, as everyone knows. You should never eat outdated food. Never.I was really surprised by the results of my cleaning and I am guessing that more people than me and my brother has bad food stored up that they are not even aware of.I hope to make you aware of this so you won't accidentally eat any bad food and get sick...

0.5/10 stars (344)