The Nation's Health

Utter MADness!

Well, about a month ago a asked you all to nominate me for the MAD Blog Awards 2014! I was a finalist last year which was humbling to say the least, but this year things haven't run as smoothly! For various reasons I haven't been able to blog with the regularity I was last year, so when nominations opened I was asked out of hope more than anything! Since I posted my plea to the masses I didn't think about it again until the finalists were revealed!

In a severe case of Deja Vu, in a carbon copy of last year, I was working a late shift when I got a text message from @BigFashionista saying 'You're a finalist!'. I couldn't believe it! It really was shock! I am a finalist in the Best Writer category and Blog of the Year! I'm still completely speechless about the whole thing, but very much looking forward to it! I met some amazing people last year and can't wait to see everyone again!

Now, as much as this post is a HUGE thank you to everyone that nominated me, it is also a war cry of sorts! Now I am a finalist I need your votes! I'm up against some seriously stiff competition so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take 30 seconds out of your day to vote for me!

Voting can be done on the MAD Blog Awards 2014 website! Select 'Trying My Patients' from the Best Writer category and that's it!

Thank you all again for your continued support! It really is appreciated!

VOTE NOW!