Depression cause maximum number of health problems. If you are in depression no matter how good medicine you take your immune system don`t accept it, and sometime stop responding to medicines. We may not realize healthy living play an important role in the life of someone who suffers from depression. So we do know the signs of depression?
Signs of Depression Other people are reading: Immune Boosters That May Be in Your Kitchen
Signs of Depression:
Some of the signs will be
- Constantly being irritated (irritability)
- Changes in appetite and weight (too much or to little)
- Always constant fatigue, loss of energy
- Feelings of hopelessness, sadness, guilt, or even feeling unworthy.
- Memory loss, struggling to concentrate, memory loss, struggling to think, can't make decisions.
- Most important sign is thoughts of deaths and suicide.
What can we do to help?
- Be supportive. Your support is very important. But realize the one that is suffering from depression must be willing to get better too.
- It is very important that the one that is affected talk about their feelings.
- Really listen.
- Someone that is depressed just need someone that really listens to them.
- Show compassion and empathy.
- Try to be understanding of what the person is going through. Their feelings and experiences.
- Encourage a healthier life style.
- By just doing something as small as encouraging them to get out or making a healthy meal for them. They know you care.
Sometimes our loved ones, the one who is depressed needs to know that others care for them, a most of the time they don't feel worthy or worse they feel unwanted. But also realize they need to get help. Do not expect the person to snap out of it. It never works. Do share any question you have regarding health. if any of you or your family member or friend are depressed, try these tips and do share with us and we will see that how more we can help them. If you like this article do share your friends and family to let them know the harms of depression and also on facebook, Google Plus and twitter.