Mind is the source of all human activities. It is motherboard or a powerhouse that control all activities of our life. So we need our mind to be fit and healthy always. So today we see about Foods that Help to Boost Brain Power.
When we go in search of a supplement that will boost mental performance. Some times we put trust on the product, forgetting no supplement can replace a healthy diet and life style. But today I am going to mention some foods that improve mental performance or described another way, boost brain power.
Foods that Help to Boost Brain PowerOther people are reading: Olive health benefits: Health Benefits of Olives
How to Boost Brain Power ?
Products that contain omega 3 acids, Vitamins B and D can contribute to a positive brain performance.
- Foods like muesli, low-GI bread, brown rice, sweet potatoes and pasta made from durum wheat.
- Chocolate and honey, especially dark chocolate that is high in phytochemicals.
- Vegetables and fruit.
- Citrus fruit, tomatoes, broccoli, paw paw, guavas and berries. To name more foods. Pumpkin, butternuts, carrots spinach and cabbage, mango and apricots.
- Proteins and omega-3.
- Milk, yogurt, cheese, chicken egg yolk,fish and sea food. Red meat, liver
- Beans (cooked ar canned), lentils, peas and soya products.
- Fish, examples like sardines, tuna, salmon and anchovies. Nuts peanuts, olives and avocado.
If you have any question or suggestion feel free to ask and say in comments. If you like thing article don`t forget to share with your friends and family on Facebook, twiiter and Google plus.