We all know that water is good for us. We have already talked about Benefits of Water Just as the previous article discussed. Many benefits. But most feel that they don't know how to fit 8 glasses into each day. But before we discuss that. Not all need the same amount of water. The average is about 2.2 liters.
How to Drink More Water: eAskmeOther people are reading: How to lose weight quickly
So here I want to share a few ideas and tips on how to fit so much water into each day.
- Make sure you have a bottle filled with water. Keep in reach so you can drink.
- Drink a glass of water several times a day. Don't sip. Drink the full glass. Just after filling it up.
- Habits are said to take 30 days to make. Mark on a calender or diary. By the end of 30 days it will be part of your routine.
- Drink a glass every hour. When you are done for the day. School or work. You had your water.
- After making a trip to a restroom. Drink a glass of water. Replenish your system.
- Write your reasons why you want to drink water. Set an amount and goal you want to have. That will motivate you to drink water.
- Snack on ice cubes. Just like you would candy. Ideal for summer days. Do that through the day. It will help you fill your quota.
- Have a 2 liter bottle filled every day. Your goal is to finish that bottle before you leave work.
- If you are having juice. Fill it half with ice and then juice. Consume all of it.
- Have a large cup filled with ice. Now just keep refilling ot with water. Use a straw as the bigger sips you take the more water you drink.
- Drink two glasses at water every before each meal. One before the meal. One after each meal. That way you don't snack too much also.
- Water doesn't need to be cold to be good for you. Consider tea. But it is advised that caffeine robs your body of water.
Again I do repeat that for each person the amount of water needed is different. But as water is very healthy for us. I just showed that we can get 2 liters a day. Make it a goal. See how you feel after 30 days. See how you look. Water changes our appearance too. Skin looks fresh and clean. Hair looks healthier. And if weight loss is a concern for you. water removes toxins. So good for weight loss too. But most important. water helps our organs function correctly. So I hope this advice helped. And we all drink lots more water.