Dark circles, this work fill fear in heart of everyone.. Can make us look tired, older than we are. So how do we get rid of it? Well I am going to mention natural ways to get rid of dark circles. But before I do that. I want to say why it happens. There are many factors that can create that troubled dark circles. Some of the causes are lack of sleep, crying, aging, unhealthy eating habits, stress, hereditary, allergies and more.
How to Get Rid of Dark CirclesOther people are reading: How to Lower Cholesterol Naturally
But how do we get rid of dark circles? I am going to mention things we can do at home
How to Get Rid of Dark Circles ?
Cucumber has a cooling effect on the skin. Also it has skin lightening properties.
Cut a cucumber that is fresh in thick slices and place over eyes while eyes are closed For a more effective way can place the cucumber in the fridge. It will have a sooting and refreshing effect on the skin under eyes. leave it on for about 10 minutes.
Cucumber and lemon juice
A mixture of lemon juice and cucumber juice in equal amounts. Apply it on the skin that is affected with cotton. Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes. Wash it off with water. (Never use hot water on the skin) For best results follow this treatment for a week to get rid of the dark circles
Rose water has great skin care abilities. It will soothe the skin around the eyes. Soak cotton eye pads in rose water for a few minutes. Then place over eyes that is closed. Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes.
Cool tea bags
The tea bags will reduce the puffiness of the eyes. Place cool tea bags over eyes for 10 to 15 minutes. See this: How to get fit with a small budget
I can tell many things about almond oil. How great it is for the skin. Rich in Vitamin E. Makes skin soft. Natural way to fight aging. Works in fighting wrinkles. It is safe for any skin type. But always make sure it is sweet almond oil. Otherwise it can be damaging to the skin. It is one of the easiest and most effective ways of getting rid of dark circles. Apply almond oil around the eyes and leave it on overnight. Repeat every night and see the change over time. But always remember it will take patience. Cant rush or force it to disappear sooner. Now that I have mentioned how to get rid of dark circles and also know how to treat it. It is advised to make the correct changes to keep dark circles away permanently.
- Make sure you get enough rest. Sleep well.
- If allergies are the cause. Take care of the allergies.
- Eat healthier. A diet that has lots vitamins C, D, and E.
- Try to live a more relaxed life.
- Exercise regularly, with deep breathing it can help improve blood circulation.
- You can use under eye gels and creams.
- When you are out in the sun light, its a good idea to wear sunglasses.
- Water. Not only does it cleanse and get rid of impurities. But it can also help you to relax. 8 to 10 glasses of water is suggested.
- If you have congestion or a blocked nose. Take care of it. Get rid of it.
- Quit smoking if it is your habit.
Warnings and tips
- Never ever use hot water when rinsing your face or even when washing your face.
- When using almond oil. Make sure it is sweet almond oil. Very important otherwise it is damaging to the skin.