Do you suffer from swollen feet or ankles? We rely on our feet to go anywhere and everywhere. But what happens when we suffer from swollen feet and ankles? It is an awful feeling, Very uncomfortable. But today I am telling of home remedies that can help with swollen feet and ankles. Epsom salt.
Home remedies for swollen ankles and feet: eAskmeOther people are reading: Health Benefits of Coffee
Home remedies for swollen ankles and feet
- Add Epsom salt to a foot bath or bucket that you can easily put your feet in while relaxing.
- Sometimes a deficiency in Magnesium can contribute to inflammation of the feet. So finding out about a supplement may help and relieve swelling.
- Elevating your feet
- Putting a pillow under your feet so that your feet is elevated may help with swollen feet and ankles. If your feet is above your heart it encourages fluids and liquids away from your feet.
- Foot massage
- Now there is one I always like. Blood flow can be restricted. But massaging feet improves blood circulation thereby treating the cause of swollen feet.
- Drinking water helps to dilute caffeine and sodium. The greatest contributors for inflammation. By drinking water we help get rid of toxins in the body. Just a nice tip to consider. Add a few slices of lemon for the benefit of an anti inflammatory drink.