The Nation's Health

Time for change

"26 year old female, wanting to change things up"

I've been writing my blog now for a little over 6 months. The reaction has been amazing! I've been nominated for a number of awards and the support I have received has been fantastic. When I started the blog and named it Diagnosis: LOB I had simply aimed to share the funny, farcical jobs that were indeed a Load Of Bollocks. To a point I still do and that will always be a part of my blog, but I found myself doing a lot more posts about personal feelings, healthcare, politics and the NHS and I don't think Diagnosis: LOB is a suitable title for what the blog has become. To that end, I'm going to re-name and re-brand. Change is a good thing and I don't want it to become stale. At the same time I want the people who read it to have a say in what it becomes. I have always liked to engage as many people as possible in my posts, hence the increasing number of joint and guest bloggers I have. I have come up with 3 names that I feel are a) more appropriate and b) don't set a negative tone to what I am writing about. They are:

  • Wearin' Green, Livin' the Dream
  • Trying my Patients
  • Blue Lights & Bandages

I've set up a poll on the right hand side of the website for you to vote for your favourite. I will take the most popular and continue under that name. If you have any other suggestions I'm all ears. Thanks again for all the great feedback you have given me!