The Nation's Health

Influenster's Holiday VoxBox: Impressions

Holiday VoxBox

My Holiday VoxBox

I was thrilled to receive my first VoxBox (Holiday VoxBox) from Influenster yesterday! This great program sends bloggers and "trendsetters" specialized product shipments for testing and reviewing!
Here's a little list of what I received:

- imPress Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails (Over the Moon)
- Softsoap Coconut Scrub Bar Soap
- Montagne Jeunesse Face Mask (Dead Sea Mud)
- New York Color Liquid Lip Shine (Nude York City)
- Mentos Pure Fresh Gum
- Larabar (Coconut Cream Pie)
- BONUS: X-Out Wash-In Treatment

I already tested out the X-Out Wash-In Treatment

Wow! I'm so psyched to try out these products! This one-step treatment is made by the makers of Proactiv (America's #1 Acne System!). This wash-in treatment "washes powerful breakout fighting medicine into pores to help kill bacteria that causes pimples and treat existing ones while moisturizing to protect the skin."

You may have realized from some of the recent photos I've posted of myself that my skin has been horrible lately, with tons of painful breakouts on my forehead. I was attracted to this product because it's sulfate and paraben-free, and the idea of only having one step to worry about sold me! I've used it three times now (last night, this morning, and ten minutes ago) and it makes my skin feel so soft! Overnight, I actually noticed some reducing in the swelling. So, I'll definitely keep testing this out!

Also, before heading out to work this morning, I tested out the New York Color Liquid Lip Shine in Nude York City. I admit, I'm not a big lip gloss person, but the fun name and promise of "3-D gloss effect and vitamin E that provides shine and moisture" made me want to try it out!

I loved this because the color was super natural but still drew attention to my lips! I thought it was a little sticky at first, but I think I'm just not used to wearing products on my lips (aside from chapstick). The scent was really wonderful! Super sweet, like frosting. I'm not sure it's something I'd wear if I was going to be kissing my boyfriend (do guys really like glosses?), but it was nice to head to work today with a little shine for my smile!

I'm loving my Holiday VoxBox from Influenster! I can't wait to test out my other products! Have any of you ever tried any of these products? What did you think?