The Nation's Health

Healthy Children Snacks (Healthy Children Recipes)

According to the statistics of the number of overweight children has doubled in the past 30 years. Besides a small percentage of obesity that has a medical cause, the reason for the extra weight, put simply, too many calories and too little activity.For overweight children is physical, mental and social destruction. We all remember the children endlessly seductive fat at school.Children who are overweight most likely to be overweight as adults. And, like most of us know, we age, the more difficult to lose weight. Medical professionals agree the best way to combat obesity is to prevent, and the family is the first line of defense.As a parent, I know it's easier for kids to healthy snacks of fresh vegetables. But if there is no sweet snacks are available, children tend to eat a healthy thing for them to go too long without eating.While my weight is getting is not lost after my first child was born, I realized, after several months, it will not miraculously disappear without any effort on my part.
I remove everything in the house that feels really good and made me really fat. My husband still krimnya cream for dessert, it would be going to the store to get ice.It's hard to train my eating habits as adults, but as I try, it makes it easier to introduce better food choices for my children. Real benefits for weight loss is the energy I need to play with my kids.Like many young couples with small children, we do not have extra money to eat in a restaurant, but we have lots of eating out. We pack a picnic basket and go to the park with friends to softball or volleyball download, while the children enjoy the playground.When children are older and more autonomy is difficult to control every aspect of their lives.

Eating junk food has always been a part of it with friends and family. One way this situation is to direct a portion of their free time.When my husband returned home one evening and saw our son lying on the couch watching TV, it's good enough. He gave our children a choice to participate in sports or other types of martial arts classes, as long as it does move and that is the will on-activities.Our son chose swimming because he says he does not like, sweat and even joined the swim team community center. Apparently he enjoyed swimming hours one day, when he swam on the team all the way or college. It is not easy to be parents and the need to go to work, family and unexpected challenges that one way to show you when we have the least prepared.