The Nation's Health

Healthy Lifestyle Recipes (Healthy Lifestyle Recipes Weight Loss)

Healthy Lifestyle Recipes. Since making a commitment to healthy eating using the Weight Watchers program I was looking for ways to increase fruits, vegetables and fiber in my diet, and one of my favorite recipes included is a healthy juice. Smoothies have only minutes to prepare if the material in hand and a healthy, fiber rich foods that my desire for something sweet pads (like when I want ice cream at night).

Fruit smoothie soy milk is simple and very low calorie snacks that are comparable to the Weight Watchers program. If I had a smoothie in place of meals, like breakfast or lunch, I like to eat one serving of raw almonds, and sometimes I take a tablespoon of whey protein powder, mixing smoothies. Whey protein powder is not only good for losing weight, but it will help keep you satisfied until the next meal or snack. Whey protein powder can be found in supermarkets and drugstores around a lot of weight loss or nutritional products.

A good blender to make smoothies, but I prefer the size of the juice maker for private use. That's my way to pull out my big blender. There are different sized juice makers in the private market that often comes with a base and two cups of juice. They are fun because you are always one for the other things in the dishwasher.

Some recipes call for adding your smoothie ice, but will not if you keep the ice frozen strawberries and blueberries on hand in the freezer. To make sure you slice the bananas before freezing them in freezer safe.

Both recipes make one serving of healthy juices and come in under 200 calories. Estimated calories depending on the type of milk you use. If you add whey protein to be about 270 calories for calories, depending on the brand you use (Whey protein adds juice recipe takes about 5 points Weight Watchers is a good lunch spot is lower).

Strawberry Banana Smoothie

1 cup frozen strawberries
Half a frozen banana, cut into pieces
1 cup fat-free milk, soy or almond milk
1 teaspoon honey (optional)
Whey protein 1 tablespoon (optional)
Combine ingredients in a blender or magic bullet and blend until smooth.