The Nation's Health

Healthy Meal (Healthy Meal Ideas)

Healthy Meal. Having a list of ideas for healthy foods on hand is a great way to get yourself to success with your healthy eating plan. I like to keep track of all my favorite healthy recipes in a binder until I hand them in every time I need to plan and prepare food. Here are some healthy food ideas for your collection:

Taco salad
I love taco salads because they are a great way to eat lots of fresh vegetables along with healthy seeds. Romaine lettuce to use as a base and then add the chopped tomatoes, cucumber, cilantro, green onions, corn, olives, salsa and guacamole. I want to use as a salsa, sauce and guacamole, but that's not what the sauce if you need (but make sure that the healthy option).

Homemade soup
Soups are a great way to get a lot of foods high in nutrients to get to eat. I would like tomatoes, spices, and gold used for soup base. And then I threw some nuts and vegetables, which I at hand. The most common vegetables that I use are: onions, carrots, celery, zucchini, green beans, peas, cabbage and / or squash.

Cal-Roll Factory
This is food that is out-of-the-box small, but it is great for parties or movie night. I made a big tray of finger food, and if you plan ahead you can enjoy a healthy and at the same time! Some of my favorite snacks, including a large tray of vegetarian with cucumber, peppers, celery, broccoli and cauliflower, served with hummus or yogurt dip breed Greek homemade. Other items could include a small piece of cheese, fruit pinwheels, black bean dip with homemade fried tortilla chips, and / or sliced ​​fruit.

Potato Bake
Place the baked potato bar is a great way to have healthy food, just be careful about the toppings you add to your potatoes. I prefer healthy chili available, because it is a great way to taste the sauce and add the butter and collected without acid. Other healthy potato toppings include: chives, salsa, guacamole, and / or a little cheese.

If you have a shortage of ideas for healthy eating, remember that most of the recipes can be tailored to be healthier. Try to reduce fat, more fruits and vegetables and add ingredients to reduce the healthy foods that are healthier.