The Nation's Health

Seeing Green

I love when my plate is brightly colored - color spells health. Tonight seemed to be a different story - all healthy, but all green. All green deliciousness.

Scrambled eggs with spinach, green onions, chihuahua cheese, topped with chopped avocado, and toasted brussel sprouts on the side.
I never used to care for brussel sprouts, but lately they've been so fresh I just had to find something to make. I found a really simple recipe for toasting and they turned out fantastic!
Toasted Brussels
2 c halved brussel sprouts2 T olive oil1/4 c parmesan cheeseSalt and pepper to taste
Toss the brussel sprouts in oil, cheese, and spices. Spread on baking sheet and bake at 350F for 35-40 minutes of until crispy on the edges.
There happend to be some crisped cheese, too. ;)
Super simple. Enjoy!!