The Nation's Health

Fall Retreat: St. Louis

The holiday break is giving me a little time to catch up on my writing and baking, but before I get to the baking... this post is l.o.n.g. overdue. During Thanksgiving break, I went to St. Louis with a few friends and instead of writing a bunch with explanation, I've decided to just do a story in photos. Enjoy!

First stop was obviously the St. Louis Arch.
We decided not to go inside, but had to get a picture to prove I've been there.

Next stop was the City Museum.

One of the best place to go by far! Complete with a giant jungle gym - a climbers dream.
Someone can take me on a date here anytime. ;)

Instead of going to the most popular brewery (Budweiser), we decided to
go to a craft brewery instead - such a better idea. Schlafly Brewery... I love their Coffee Stout.

Plus free beer after the tour.

The Zoo was next as it started to rain... too bad we missed the actual gorillas.

But we saw penguins!!!

There was also a lights show at night in the zoo.
You can hardly make out my friend AC. in the rain.

And of course every city has a good night view some place. This was from
the Art Museum front steps. (Kind of reminds me of DC for some reason).

Last, but not least, we had to complete our short trip with some St. Louis BBQ.
This is at Pappy's - warning they run out of food, get their early.